Sunday, July 19, 2009

School's Out Day 26: B-day party bliss









Today's the kind of day that really makes me count my blessings. I have two happy healthy kids who are spoiled rotten (got bikes, nintendo wii, american girl doll, train table, table and chair set clothes, money, gift cards and looooots of other stuff) but don't act spoiled (I don't think!?!?). I was surrounded by my closest friends and family and the weather was spectacular. Did I spend all day yesterday getting ready? Yes. Did I sit down once today? No. Will I do it all again next year? Of course.
There's no need to write anymore about today because a picture speaks a thousand words. This is Ava meeting her long-awaited American Girl doll.....and in the background is her dad who just got the American Girl bill. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment