Monday, June 13, 2011













I was in the kitchen getting dinner prepared when I heard, "MOOOOOMMMM, I have a surprise for you!" She comes around the corner and says, "Guess what's in my belly?" (see photo).


I reply, "I don't know Maddy, what is it?" "I'm having a baby in my belly!!!!" she replies gleefully.


Now I'm no ob/gyn but I came to 2 conclusions pretty quickly. First this baby was breech and two - I don't think we're going to make it to the hospital in time, as this baby was already making an entrance into the world. Luckily Maddy then told me that she all ready for the baby's arrival. She had diapers, a cribby, wagons, binkies, toys. I quickly grabbed the video to get this moment on film. Funny how CUTE it is now and how NOT SO CUTE it will be at 16. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment