Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A picture's worth 1,000 words (here's 4,000 for ya)




































The story is in the pictures. I'm not sure whether I gave birth to a future Broadway star, Oscar award winner or perhaps a gypsy?? (hence all the bracelets). One thing is for sure, this kid is a character. Ballerina costume and flag - that's how she came out of her room for our 4th of July cookout. I called for her, "Maddy, Nana and Papa are here!" "Awww, I love those guys," she says and then she appears - all done up. Her pose with all the barrettes in her hair - that's how she wanted to go to her Dr.'s appointment this morning. And when reasoning didn't work, or compromising (2 barrettes Maddy???), I had to remove the barrettes myself; needless to say it was 8:30 in the morning and I was already in a full sweat. One doctor appointment and two dentist appointments later, my husband calls to see if I am enjoying my "vacation."


Of course I am....but don't tell him that! ;)















































No comments:

Post a Comment